First of all, I want to get into the habit of blogging regularly. I like blogging about security and networking things, I just need to do it more regularly. There is so much going on for me professionally right now, that I have a lot of material to cover, I just have to do so. Some examples of that material are: RSA DLP upgrade planning, RSA enVision upgrade planning, HIPAA self audit process, a large re-cabling project, the trials of starting a new job, etc.
GOAL: Publish a minimum of one post per week.
Next, it is my goal to attain my CCNA in 2 months. The test is scheduled, the clock is ticking!
GOAL: Attain my CCNA.
That's really it for now, although I have a post in the works talking about a WSUS deployment strategy and such that I'm anxious to get published (& deployed)!
No comments:
Post a Comment